The latest release of the mWorkerCIS System included:
- Improved Asset functionality – enhanced support for large numbers of assets through improved synchronization with the client Apps and a search facility for Assets in the client App.
- Improved functionality on the web client for dealing with large numbers of forms and for stepping through a filtered set of forms
- The ability to select multiple forms on the web client and delete or reassign them
- The ability to clear out all data on the mobile App
- Several enhancements to how new forms are automatically triggered as a result of existing forms. These include the ability to manually trigger new forms, bringing over any required detail from other forms. Manual triggering can be used in the scenario when someone in head office is reviewing submitted forms and they want to quickly set up new jobs based on the data in the submitted form. For example, a compliance officer may wish to set up new forms for some (but not all) issues that were raised in a quality form.
- The Form Builder now has the ability to hide some fields from the Mobile App user. This will allow form builders to reserve some fields for editing on the Web App only.